Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 28: A Prayer for Life

Rest, again?

Yes.

Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Rest.

It's a lovely pattern. Ahhh....

Here's a prayer for {healthy} living today:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.  
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.  
Where there is injury, pardon.  
Where there is doubt, faith.  
Where there is despair, hope.  
Where there is darkness, light.  
Where there is sadness, joy.  
Grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console; 
to be understood, as to understand; 
to be loved, as to love.  
For it is in giving that we receive.  
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned.  
It is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

{a prayer of St. Francis of Assisi}

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm writing for 31 days of {Healthy} Living this month.
Join me and let's LIVE! Check out the end of Day 1 for the link to all the posts.

No comments: