Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sock Issues

Last week I introduced you to my friend, Christan.

This week, I want you to meet her childhood friend, Rie at Home & Harmony. I've never met Rie myself, but I've been a secret admirer from afar. She has a beautiful home. She is a gifted writer. But most of all, I love her tagline: "simple style. peaceful living"

I had to chuckle a bit when I read her recent post on socks. I've almost had a nervous breakdown when it comes to socks in our home. It's no joke that they raise my blood pressure and make my blood boil. They are never clean, matched or without holes around here. And for some silly reason, I just sleep better knowing my kiddos have a decent, matching pair of socks. Call me crazy.

So I've kind of given up on matching socks. It's the kids' job now. It's just better that way.

But I like Rie's system even better.

I went out to Target to buy some Gold Toe brand socks as soon as I read her post. Maybe this is answer to my sock issues. Maybe?

So...what drives you nutty around your house? And what systems work for you?

No comments: