Monday, May 30, 2011

Blessings All Mine

Love, joy, peace, patience and all kind of yummy good fruits grow when I plant myself like a tree next to the water of God's word. I dwell in the dry desert land when I trust in my own resources rather than trusting an all-wise and powerful God. Life-giving water nourishes my soul, fears dissolve, and anxiety flees. So I'm either camping out by the healing water, or I'm dying in barren wasteland. Plain and simple. {Reflections on Jeremiah 17:5-8}

114. Sunshine, blue sky, and fresh air
115. Remembering sacrifices
116. Brave men and women who serve our country
117. Brunchy, yummy food & company
118. A weekend to rest, think, & pray
119. Digging in the dirt
120. Slowing down, learning to rest
121. All is light and momentary
122. Heroes, help & hope in Joplin
123. The beginning of summer
124. Planning glorious beach days
125. Freedom in Christ
126. Great is Thy faithfulness (despite my unfaithfulness)
127. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth...
128. Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

No comments: