The internet can either be a glorious gold mine or a dangerous mud pit. Here's a little piece of gold I found this past week: I just discovered an online book club with recent posts from the all-inspiring book, One Thousand Gifts. Check out this amazing series with the author herself, Ann Voskamp. The sweet gals at (in)courage are truly top notch. Have you visited them before? You must! Go, and be encouraged today...
And I'm still counting...
89. Water droplets on green leaves
90. Chocolate brownies & lemon cupcakes with old friends
91. "God is so good"
92. Choir concerts
93. Miss Potter
94. Snuggling up on a rainy afternoon
96. Snappy, happy boy
97. Planting peace
98. Encouragement from (in)courage
99. Cereal Night with Gospel Community Group
100. Remembering truth
101. Tuning my heart to sing His praise