Monday, April 25, 2011
Growing a Garden
I woke up this morning needing to preach the Gospel to myself again. It's only the day after Easter, but I happen to have a very, very short short-term memory. So it's time to again pave new trails in my mind and think on things that are true, lovely, excellent, and praiseworthy. And grow a Garden of Gratitude in my heart along with my children.
60. Celebrating Resurrection Day with dear friends
61. Amazing Love!
62. Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies...
63. Growing Gardens of Gratitude
64. "Behold, I am making all things new!"
65. Indelible Grace music
66. April showers
67. Safety from severe St. Louis storms
68. Easter Monday faith
69. Let Me Be A Woman by Elisabeth Elliot
70. Leftover Easter candy