Saturday, June 25, 2011

All I Really Need To Know I Learned at Bible Camp


A tribute to OLBC and summer Bible camps everywhere....

All I really need to know I learned at Bible Camp:

1. Warm fuzzies are free...and priceless.
2. See the need...meet the need.
3. This is the Great Adventure!
4. We are the body of Christ...each one of you is a part.
5. God calls us to make a "Big Dif" for His kingdom.
6. The Lord liveth and blessed be the rock...
7. Yes, I believe, I agree it is so, Amen, Amen, let the world hear my cry...
8. He who began a good work in you is faithful to complete it...
9. With Christ in my vessel, I can smile at the storm...
10. KP (Kitchen Patrol) makes you a better person.
11. QT (Quiet Time) after lunch should be mandatory. Always.
12. The Table Prayer CAN be sung to the tune of the Addams Family.
13. People need the Lord...
14. People are precious and important.
15. Take me Jesus as I am, I can come no other way...
16. Lord, You are more precious than silver...
17. Faith-Fact-Feeling train
18. It's worth it all.
19. Peace, I leave with you, my peace I give to you...John 14:27--PEACE!
20. Sending your child to Bible camp is an investment in their lives...forever.

Did you learn life-impacting lessons at Bible Camp? Do share...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

just what I needed...sometimes I feel like no one else out there is sharing real values!
thank you.

christan perona said...

I learned how to sail (the camp I went to was on the Chesapeake Bay), and I benefited so much from having a teenage girl counselor that was crazy in love with Jesus.