Monday, January 23, 2012

Returning to Eucharisteo



I walk by it every Monday.

Rushing, readying, racing, racing, racing.

Remembering, oh, yes. I do need to rest and relax and recline with Him, too.

Return to living out eucharisteo.

How desperately I, too, hunger for the meal that reminds me that all is from God, all is good, and all is for His glory.

I need this giving of thanks.

Especially on Mondays.

#214. a homeschool community for my two kiddos
#215. my boy's smile of success
#216. a patient piano teacher
#217. a phone call from a friend
#218. a smile in my husband's voice
#219. reading books at bedtime
#220. the surprising blessing of a martial arts class
#221. dogs...maybe I do like them?!?
#222. learning Latin to catchy tunes
#223. Dairy Queen for supper
#224. watching God work
#225. learning to be the body of Christ
#226. listening to His voice
#227. new friends
#228. embracing life
#229. making it through a mad Monday

No comments: