Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Favorite Things


This Christmas I attended a party where each guest brought 5 of her favorite things. We had a little show and tell, gathered our items on the table, then drew numbers for picking 5 items to take home. It was great fun to see what little treasures or guilty pleasures everyone brought. I brought Trader Joe's mulling spices, peppermint tea, a striped kitchen towel, a peppermint chocolate bar, and a $5 gift card for Auntie Annie's pretzels. Yum!

We also shared what favorite "big" gift we would give everyone if we had all the money in the world. Lots of personal chefs, maids, vacations, new cars were gifted that night--if only in our dreams!

Honestly, though, if I could a gift to all little people in the world , I think I would give the Jesus Storybook Bible. It is the best, and it even comes in a deluxe edition with a narrated CD. It presents the Gospel so clearly and draws in even the young at heart.

No comments: